If you are a business owner or are responsible for your company’s customer acquisition, chances are you have thought about what phone calls mean to your business. Maybe phone calls are the lifeblood of your business, or maybe they only account for a small fraction that you want to grow. Either way, call tracking should be an integral part of your overall marketing mix that helps you make better-informed marketing decisions and drive results.
The world is becoming increasingly mobile and calls from mobile devices are growing faster than ever. Currently, there are 3.65 billion unique global mobile users; meaning over half of the world’s population is now reachable on mobile. And the momentum is showing no signs of slowing. In fact, calls from mobile devices are expected to grow by 74% by 2019.
Track Calls to Guarantee Converts
1. 4 out of 5 local searches on mobile devices end in a purchase and 73% of these purchases are in brick and mortar stores.
2. 70% of mobile searches lead to action on websites within one hour.
3. 6-8% of mobile users are more likely to click on PPC ads that contain phone numbers.
4. 52% of users who click on PPC ads still end up calling the advertiser.
5. PPC phone leads are three times more likely to convert.